DunavNET wants to increase its IoT business. The major responsibility of the IoT Sales Representative is to identify new prospects and to transform them into new customers.
- Build a pipeline of Internet of Things opportunities with Automotive, Telematics, Manufacturing and Agriculture companies etc.
- Qualify opportunities in the pipeline, meet customers, listen and analyze their needs, set and run a successful sales action plan
- Work as effective “orchestra conductor”, leading his/hers sales process and coordinating internal resources involved (application engineers, marketing, finance and legal departments)
- Manage relationship with customers and prospects and open doors for DunavNET
- Support and present the IoT Value Proposition during marketing or professional events
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- Consistent Top performer;
- 4 to 10 years’ experience in enterprise software sales experience (IoT, M2M, Connectivity solutions)
- Successful track record in hunting for new business and selling in a competitive environment
- Able to work in a team and goals driven
- English speaking absolutely required
- University Degree in business or engineering
- Willing to travel
WHY IS THIS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY?
- Challenging and fast growing environment with ability to develop within a highly qualified team
- Professional and personal growth opportunities in the red-hot IoT and M2M fields
- Working with well-known products, state of the art software platform and tools
- Extensive customer & prospect base
- Flexible work location in Europe
- Attractive and competitive compensation and benefits